Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Reminisce for a moment

Tonight I reunited with a Solidworks drawing I created all the way back in the spring semester of my freshman year at Texas A&M. It is a supreme plesure to see this drawing considering the multiple hard drive crashes I've had over the years. In August of 2004 I had a this part quoted for 1 unit to be made of aluminum (desktop size), and the cost was somewhere near $800. I have always dreamed of having this piece made, and the dream may soon be coming true...


Can anybody name the vehicle this design came from???

UPDATE: I kept digging and found the original files including this Photoworks rendering!




2 comments:

  1. Very good Brian! Since I already owe you a wheel, I guess I have to make a really nice one for you now. Good job.

    ReplyDelete